The Pachira Hiker by Vigilante Jade brings the durability and strength of hemp to the world of vegan hiking boots.
Created by Julie Lewis, (the original founder of Deja shoes), this hiking boot is built strong to take on the toughest trails and comfortable enough for everyday casual wear. This is a hiking boot with numerous eco-friendly features:
- Tongue and removable insole padding is made from 100% preconsumer foam from the manufacturing of seat cushions
- Imitation leather trim is manufactured with water based processing and 20% post-consumer recycled content from #1 soda pop bottles
- Sole is made from 40% post-consumer tire rubber
- Eyelets are made of 80% post-consumer recycled metals
- Uppers are a blend of 50% hemp, 50% cotton
- Shoe box is printed with soy based inks and reversible for reuse as a gift box
- Lasting board is 100% pre-consumer coffee filters, office file folders and post-consumer magazines
Available in black in Men’s sizes 7-14 and Women’s sizes 7-11.
$74.95 @ VeganEssentials.com