Tinctoria Designs offers cool looking hemp threads for the those who are into both looking good and living sustainably.
The Iris Stretch Halter (at right) is available in an astounding array of vibrant colors; $44 @ tinctoriadesigns.com
Tinctoria has a few menswear items, too.
Burt’s Bees has used sustainability to mold its business ever since it began in 1989. Their all-natural, sustainable products are made from beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers, and minerals. These safe ingredients will make your body happy and relaxed, whether you try the lip balm, shampoo, hand soaps, diaper creams, sunscreen, or another earth-friendly product. Their Milk & Honey Body Lotion always makes my legs feel and smell sweet. Plastic containers for all products from hand salve to bath oil are recycled, and the Triangle Business Journal even awarded Burt’s Bees their Eco Hero award for their exemplary recycling program.
Try a starter kit containing the following to see if Burt’s Bees is right for you:
- Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (.25 oz.) • Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme (.25 oz.)
- Citrus Spice Exfoliating Shower Soap (.80 oz.)
- Hand Salve (.30 oz.)
- Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (.30 oz.)
- Honey Lip Balm (.15 oz.)
- Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion(1 fl. oz.)
- Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (.56 oz.)
- Peppermint Foot Lotion (.47 fl oz.)
- Vitamin E Body and Bath Oil (1 fl. oz.)
- Peppermint Shower Soap (.80 oz.)
- Coconut Foot Creme (.56 oz.)
All the above for only $15 @ www.burtsbees.com
Related: for honey lovers, Savannah Bee Honey – bee pure
It has been raining alot…Nice Weather for Ducks