Buying stuff just because you can, or just because it’s on sale is not eco-friendly. That mindless practice oftentimes can be simply thoughtless and inane. But there are times when you really need to buy stuff, and when you do — be conscious about what you’re doing and why.
If you’re in the market for any of the following green goods, they can be had this weekend at discount prices. Saving money on items you need is a good green practice. So have some fun, and be mindful of the planet.
- 25% off all items, even already on sale items. Use code: BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Sale ends Monday, 12 midnight @ olivegreendog.com/
- Holiday Sale Nov 28-30 @ Arogya.net 20% off Gift Cards & Yoga Packages, 30% off Beehouse Pots, 50% off Selected Teas.
- November Exclusive Email Offers from Soaptopia, including free eco gift wrapping. Use Coupon Code: JINGLESMELLS at checkout, through 12/1/08.
- Stewart + Brown’s SaleOnSale savings on sweaters & coats or accessories. Enter SaleSale at checkout. Valid until Tuesday, 12/2 at 11:59pm.
- Jurlique is offering a Green Friday 10% off sale through Thanksgiving weekend.
Related: previously on altCon Buy Nothing Day 2007