Transportable, sustainable, equipped with solar, wind power systems and featuring a green roof and side panels – there’s a lot going on with this conceptual living space. ECObitat, a prefab structure, envisioned and designed by Felipe Campolina, won second prize at the “Something Green Challenge“.
It’s based on a modular system that can be scaled and expanded on – creating flexible living, or office areas, for multipurpose use. The modules can be progressively coupled together and expanded and are designed for ease of transport.
The modular and repetitious form allows maximum efficiency, and economies of scale in manufacturing. When transported to its new home, legs telescope out from the base of the structure optimizing adaptability to varying topographies and creating minimal site disruption.
This exclusive AltCon deal of the day is good for the next six months. Don’t be (April) fooled by some so-called “natural” skincare brands – not all products are truly “natural” and good for you. Some may contain chemicals and preservatives which accumulate in your cells over time and can do tremendous harm.
But we’ve unearthed a brand that’s earth and body-friendly — madefromearth.com. And here’s why we love it:
- 100% of ingredients / plants (organic juices, aloe vera, natural botanicals, and natural plant oils) are from USA based, certified organic farms.
- Jojoba and other plants are used as preservatives — no toxic parabens!
- These hair, face and body care products do not contain: synthetic coloring agents or fragrances, paraffin or other petroleum-based products.
- There’s no diluting or watering down of organic plant ingredients.
- They’re cruelty free and vegan
- They’ve received the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics stamp of approval
Receive a nice little perk — purchase any product and keep those lips moisturized this summer with a FREE lip balm. Enter our exclusive code: Altcon — and receive a deliciously healthy Citrus Lip Balm with any order. Please Note: you do not need to add the lip balm to your cart, it will automatically be included with your order if you use the AltCon code at checkout.