UPDATE: It’s official – Congratulations to our lucky winner, Bryan E., who was selected at random (via random.org) … Thanks to everyone for participating. Stay tuned for our next Great Green Giveaway! The original post, follows…
This Earth Day we’re celebrating in a very Neat way — this Great Green Giveaway is generously sponsored by The Neat Company.
Here’s a great way to de-clutter, reduce paper consumption, recycle those piles of paper and go digital.
One very lucky reader will receive a NeatDesk unit, (check out the brief video). This awesome hardware scans receipts, business cards and important documents and exports the info to Excel, Outlook, your PDA or smart phone or simple pdfs. NeatDesk is fully compatible with Turbo Tax, Quicken and QuickBooks (totally neat since the IRS accepts scanned images of receipts.) Eco perk – the ADF Scanner + Digital Filing System is Energy Star compliant.
(Retail value: $399.95 + free shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada.)
Here’s how to Enter this Random Drawing:
- Check out the NeatDesk unit and discover how to help make your life clutter-free and more organized.
- Then leave a comment on this post, telling us why this NeatDesk is for you.
- Be sure to add the following address to your email address book: m at AlternativeConsumer.com.
- By close of business Friday, you can also enter NeatDesk’s contest (5 winners will be selected)!
One lucky winner will be selected in our Random Drawing, and notified by email. Contest ends Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 11:59p (EST). Winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, or offer is null and void. Winner’s names will also be included on this post.
*more ways to enter
- If you have your own blog, you can post about the giveaway with a link back to this giveaway post. To make sure we know, you can come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
- If you Twitter, you can tweet about the giveaway once a day — be sure to refer to @altCon, and leave a comment linking to the status.
- You can also receive additional entries 3 more ways: subscribe to our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter or become a friend on FaceBook. (If you’ve already signed up, just enter a comment to let us know.)
Note: this giveaway is also featured on free!grechen.