UPDATE: It’s official – Stacy T of Milwaukee is our official winner. Thanks to everyone for entering, Tweeting, blogging, etc…and to BuyGreen for sponsoring this Great Green Giveaway. Didn’t win? Check out our latest giveaways – ya gotta be in it, to win it. (original post follows…)
Powerful Green Gadget Alert: with SOLIO, solar charging power is in your hands. This Great Green Giveaway is generously sponsored by BuyGreen.com.
Freedom & Power….that’s what the Solio Classic Universal Hybrid Charger provides – the freedom to roam whilst maintaining the power to charge your small portable devices (not laptops). The Solio Classic charges its internal battery via the sun, USB port, or optional wall charger. Solio generates free and clean energy, immediately.
- Features – Multi-device charger, works with 3200+ devices.
- Stores Power – Holds a charge up to one year so it’s ready anytime, day or night.
- Hybrid Versatility – Charge it from the sun, via USB port or from an optional wall charger.
- Intelligent Charging – No overcharging, just right.
A fully charged Solio will recharge the average cell phone up to two times, or give you up to 15 hours of MP3 music. Solio’s intelligent internal circuitry and Adapter Tip System lets you charge devices at about the same rate as their dedicated wall chargers.
One lucky winner will receive a Solio Classic Universal Hybrid Charger; Prize Value: $89.50 + free delivery to anywhere in the USA or Canada.
To enter, simply:
- check out the SOLIO CLASSIC @ buygreen.com
- then post a comment by answering: What would you charge with the Solio, & how would it impact your everyday life?
- leave an additional comment and receive extra entries by posting the giveaway to: your facebook, twitter or blog, or become a fan of alternative consumer on facebook.
- Tweet once per day if you like, just include a link and comment to let us know, @altCon.
- be sure to add m at alternativeConsumer.com to your address book so that if you win, your email program will accept our Winner’s Notification.
- enter before Thursday, October 14, 2010; 11:59pm, EST.
As always, we will never share your email or any other info with anyone.