Who isn’t taken by the full Harvest Moon? October 22-23 marks this year’s light spectacle. As she cycles and begins to cast her magnetic spell, I find myself drawn to these modern marvels of illumination.
A cool way to add a dose of lunar drama to your environment year-round…glowing spheres from Moonlight Globes. The newest design allows for programmable LED lighting to enhance your space with soft transitioning colors. Choose from full globes, half hemispheres, floating globes, pendant globes or the very groovy Moonlight Sound fixtures with 360-degree professional audio speakers in one fixture. What a marvelous night for a moon dance…anyone?
Choose from five installation options:
- Plug-In (bring that moonshine inside or out, they’re water resistant)
- Battery-Operated (cordless for unlimited possibilities; charge the globe during the day for up to 8 hours of soft glowing light in the evening – we suggest using rechargeable batteries)
- Surface Mount (flat bottomed mounting base for solid surfaces like pool decks, sidewalks and boat docks)
- Subsurface Mount (for landscape lighting with a deep well and extra long anchors for stability)
- Floating (Completely sealed and water tight, these can operate on a rechargeable battery or with a waterproof electrical cable which keeps the globe in place while afloat)
(above, top L) Or keep it simple and eco – just capture the sun’s energy in a solar lantern and turn up the buzz factor at your next soiree. Check out the fancy silk solar lanterns in bronze, pearl, bronze or slate as teardrops or squares. oooh lala!