Sephora has a specialized logo for natural products to let you know which products are approved of being “natural.” In order for products to receive the natural seal, they must be formulated with a minimum of 90%: antioxidants, botanicals, essential oils, fruit extracts, marine bioactives, minerals and vitamins. At the same time they must exclude at least six of the following ingredients: GMOs, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, triclosan, synthetic fragrances and dyes….So, it’s a step in the right direction, but not perfect…be sure to still read the fine print before deciding what you want to put on your skin.
Below are some of Naturally Sephora’s best sellers…
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit ($49). For a 100% natural, natural look that improves your skin.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask ($34). Peel off mask which detoxifies, purifies, and brightens skin.
- Claudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum ($79). Serum which improves skin tone and boosts radiance while correcting dark spots.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream ($10). Composed of 20% shea butter, protects, moisturizes and nourishes skin.
- Korres Brightening and Anti-Aging Rose Collection ($54). Brightens, tightens and moisturizes.