UPDATE: It’s official – Congrats to our 3 winners: Jody, Kim and Charlene. Many thanks to everyone for participating & leaving such thoughtful comments. Stay tuned for our next GGG. (original post follows)…
Jump in ’cause this may be your lucky day – there will be 3 Lucky Winners. This exclusive Great Green Giveaway is sponsored by Gaiam.
First Prize: The Everything Fits Gym Bag – winner gets to pick their favorite color – either green or black. (retail value $60)
Second Prize: Pedometer + Bonus DVD Kit – This handy little gadget helps you track your workout progress – measures distance walked, time elapsed and calories burned and stores up to one week of data. Includes detachable belt clip; timer, digital clock with day of the week and daily alarm. Batteries included. Prize also includes Debbie Rocker’s 60 min. Walking for Weight Loss DVD and bonus 30 min. audio CD. (retail value: $40)
Third Prize: 2-in-1 Yoga Mat – for total flexibility. 2 sides let you transition from hot yoga to traditional practice in a snap with super soft, highly-absorbent microfiber on one side and a standard PVC non-skid surface on the other. Lightweight, durable and quilted extra cushioning provides added support. Absent are the six most harmful phthalates, making it an eco-friendly choice that is gentle on you and the planet. (value: $30, now on sale $24)
Winners will be selected in our Random Drawing, and notified by email. Contest ends Thursday, March 24 at 11:59p (EST). Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize, or the offer is null and void. Winners’ names will be included on this post. Each winner to receive one of the above prizes, plus free delivery to anywhere in the USA or Canada.
- Visit gaiam.com and check out their wide array of great green goods.
- Then leave a comment on this post — answering 2 questions: What do you think are the key components to maintaining a healthy lifestyle? And which prize would you like to receive the most?
- For prize notification be sure to add the following to your email address book: m at AlternativeConsumer.com.
OPTIONAL: more ways to receive additional entries:
- follow Gaiam on Twitter and/or Facebook – leave an additional comment for each to let us know.
- 4 more ways: subscribe to our daily RSS feed, sign up for our new free monthly Newsletter, follow us on Twitter & like us on FaceBook. (If you’re already a subscriber, etc just enter a comment by leaving a full sentence – otherwise our spam detector may bounce your comment.)
- Tweet about the giveaway (no more than once per day), include @altCon, and leave a comment on this post.
- Bloggers may post about the giveaway with a link back to this post. To make sure we know, leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
As always, we will not share your email info with anyone. Good luck!