UPDATE: It’s official – Congratulations to our lucky winners – Cyndy H and Marlo R! Thanks to everyone for participating – don’t forget you can purchase Mrs. Jones’ Soapbox products (check out her sample sizes) and receive 10% off through June 5 by using Coupon Code AltCon10. Original Post follows…
This exclusive Great Green Giveaway and offer is generously sponsored by Mrs. Jones’ Soapbox.
2 lucky winners will each receive one jar of handmade, eco-friendly laundry detergent; a bamboo measuring spoon AND their choice of one other product from the line that they’d most like to try: Clean, Shine, Sparkle, Soapy or Scrub. All cleaning products are made of people- and planet-friendly ingredients.
Each prize value, $28 plus free delivery to residents in the USA or Canada. You’ll receive detergent for 80 loads (160 for HE machines). Detergent is a unique mix of: coconut and citronella soap, borax, washing soda, baking soda, essential oil blend of lavender, tea tree & citrus oils.
Extra bonus — Mrs. Jones is offering altCon readers a special 10% off any purchase you make for the next month. Simply enter coupon code AltCon10 – offer expires June 5, 2011.
To enter this Giveaway & qualify simply:
- check out Mrs. Jones’ Soapbox and then leave a comment on this post, telling us which Mrs. Jones Soapbox product you’d most like to try
- sign up for our free Newsletter with hip green deals, giveaways & news
- for prize notification, be sure to add the following to your email address book: m at AlternativeConsumer.com
OPTIONAL: how to receive additional entries:
- like Mrs. Jones Soapbox on Facebook &/or follow her on Twitter & leave additional comments
- subscribe to our daily RSS feed & leave an additional comment
- follow us on Twitter & leave an additional comment
- like us on FaceBook. If you’re already a subscriber, etc just let us know.
- tweet about the giveaway (no more than once per day), include @altCon, and leave a comment on this post
- bloggers may post about the giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
Winners will be selected in our Random Drawing, and notified by email. Contest ends Friday, May 13 at 11:59p (EST). Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize, or the offer is null and void. Winners’ names will be included on this post. As always, we will not share your email info with anyone. Good luck!
backstory – Mrs. Jones’ Soapbox: this is a cleaner, deodorizer and softener all-in-one. Clothes come out soft and free from the waxy residues left behind by traditional detergents and fabric softeners. The mild ingredients make it the ideal product for babies and people with allergies and skin conditions. You need just one heaping spoonful of detergent for each wash so this product will cost you less and last longer than any other on the market. A little bit goes a long way! And there’s no need to use fabric softener or softener sheets. This is a laundry soap & fabric softener all-in-one so your clothes come out of the dryer soft, fresh and static-free.
Detergent for 80 loads laundry (160 for HE machines)
Biodegradable bamboo measuring spoon
75 mL reusable/refillable glass jar