UPDATE: Michael H is our lucky winner! Thanks to everyone for participating.
Thanks to Hub Innovations, we’re giving away a cool REV360 for iPad & iPad 2 to one lucky Apple-loving winner. The REV360 is a revolutionary rotational iPad case that maximizes functionality and protection.
The REV360 retails for $49.95 – $69.95. Prize includes free shipping to USA or Canada. Your choice of color or pattern design.
To enter, be sure to take a peek at the Hub Innovations website. Simply let us know how the REV360 can make using your iPad a better experience and let us know your favorite color. If you’d like to receive more than one entry, do any of the following, leave a comment for each:
- OPTIONAL: follow Hub Innovations on Twitter (@hubinnovations) and/or Facebook – leave an additional comment for each to let us know.
More optional ways to receive additional entries:
- Sign up for our free monthly enewsletter for insider tips, news & deals.
- Join us on Twitter – tweet about the giveaway (no more than once per day), be sure to refer to @altCon, and leave a comment on this post.
- Receive additional entries 2 more ways: subscribe to our RSS feed, or like us on FaceBook. As always, we will not share your email info with anyone. Good luck!
- A rotating disk that allows the user to spin the iPad 360 degrees to swivel from landscape to portrait
- The perfect ergonomic solution to holding your iPad that prevents accidental application launches and enables users to scroll with no fumble or fuss
- Durable, semi-flexible silicone case that provides reliable protection for you iPad without scuffing
- Integrated stand that allows for optimal viewing and comfortable typing for tabletop or desk use
- One size fits all hand strap will hold the iPad firmly in place and enable your free hand to easily manipulate the touch screen
- Available with Smart cover compatible option
Simple, elegant and durable design, the REV360 for iPad & iPad 2 comes in white, black, pink, orange, green, blue, copper, gray, navy and red as well as patterns such as animal print, carbon fiber and digital camouflage.
Green factor: the case is made from 100% recycled plastic and resin.
CONTEST ENDS: Thursday, April 12 11:59p PT. Winner will be notified via email from: m (at) AlternativeConsumer (dot) com.