UPDATE: We’ve notified our 3 lucky winners (Marguerite, Cynthia and Christal) and await their reply before making it official…stay tuned!
What if I were to tell you there’s a new way to try a great selection of eco-conscious beauty products on a monthly basis, without breaking the bank? Think try before you buy and make room in your life for a little goodebox. Here’s what it is and why we love it:
- It’s a monthly members-only service providing trial-sized healthy, eco-sensitive, innovative and effective beauty & personal care products, as well as natural and organic health & wellness products.
- You’ll receive 6 or 7 trial-sized products that are pre-screened, expertly curated, customized for you and delivered to your door for $16 per month. Plus, receive exclusive discounts and offers every month.
- They feature thoroughly evaluated, mission-based brands committed to using the best, non-toxic ingredients to create innovative, performance based products that respect people, animals and planet.
- Experience some of our favorite brands, including Stark Skincare, Alima Pure, Josie Maran Cosmetics, Nvey, Revolution Organics, Buddha Nose, Tata Harper, Clairvoyant Beauty, Weleda and many more. And receive sustainable, healthy & sexy care from head to toe: shampoo, nail polish, body lotion, moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation and more.
March’s box showered me with a sweet array of trial-sized beauty goodies. I enjoyed cleansing and nourishing my skin with Stark’s Green Tea Detox Clay; Clairvoyant Beauty’s Depuffing Cucumber and Cranberry Eye Gel and Josie Maran’s Bear Naked Wipes. The samples are a decent size, good for several trials. Goodebox is smart, sexy and sustainable. It’s a fun way to try new clean and green products … without experiencing buyer’s remorse.
Want to try before you buy? Jump in for your chance to win a month’s worth of goodies. We’re giving away 3 goodeboxes to 3 lucky winners.
Entering is easy: Visit goodebox.com Then simply leave a comment telling us: If you could swap out one less-than-clean health or beauty product for something greener, what would it be? You can also do one or more of the following, and receive an entry for each comment you leave on this post:
Optional ways to enter:
- Join Goodebox on Twitter @goodebox
- Join AltCon on Twitter @AltCon
- Sign up for our free monthly enewsletter for insider eco tips, news & deals
- Tweet about the giveaway (no more than once per day), be sure to refer to @AltCon and @goodebox
- Like Goodebox on Facebook
- Like Alternative Consumer on Facebook and Subscribe to our RSS feed.
For prize notification be sure to add the following to your email address book: m at AlternativeConsumer.com.
Open to residents in USA and Canada. Contest ends Monday, May 14, 2012 11:59pm PT. Winner will be selected in our Random Drawing, and notified by email on Tuesday, May 15, 2012. Winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, or the offer is null and void. Winner’s first name will be included in this post.
As always, we will not share your email or contact info with anyone. Good luck!
(photo credit goodebox member, Sarah LaMantia)
related: more eco-fashion featured on The Alternative Consumer