As you may know we love handmade furniture created from recycled and reclaimed wood (save those old growth forests). The handsome coffee table – featured in the photo above – is handcrafted by Corey Froschheuser from 100% certified reclaimed teak and various mahogany species reclaimed from shipping pallets. Corey creates the piece’s blond accent stripe from recycled chunks of maple futon or ash from a pallet.
- table legs made from 1-inch diameter recycled black steel piping
- artisan-quality precision joinery (no gaps or sloppy joints)
- a clutter-fighting open drawer to store magazines or remotes
- preserved natural patina (sanded and finished enough to be smooth to the touch)
- environmentally-safe satin polyurethane finish
Dimensions: 50.25″ long x 18″ deep x 13″ high.
$795 @ arboriform