Cyber Monday is here. While you’re zipping around the internet chasing the best deals we have a few simple recommendations:
- purchase products from socially responsible companies
- shop with retailers that feature Fair Trade and ethically produced products
- whenever possible purchase sustainably made products that will last a lifetime
- avoid buying into the latest fad – no Pet Rocks please
- buy locally made products and support the little guys
- search out products that don’t harm people, planet or pets
- buy American
- don’t buy anything
Now a list of a few great green Cyber Monday deals:
- All manner of products made from upcycled materials: Hipcycle – 15% off storewide and free shipping on orders of $99 or more.
- The finest in eco-friendly designer duds from our favorite Brooklyn boutique: Kaight is offering 25% off everything at her online boutique (excluding sale items).
- For great green pet items: Olive Green Dog is offering a generous 30% off all items in their ‘Sale’ category – includes free ground shipping to USA.
- For those in search of designer driven wares that trend to the ‘arty’ side of things: Poketo is offering 15% off storewide.
- For the best in eco-fashion and green designer clothing: Juno and Jove is offering 20% off every order today.
- Sustainably-made, ethical clothing: Maggie’s Organics – get 25% off everything on the site and free shipping on orders over $50.
- Green living and lifestyle (think yoga apparel + fitness): Gaiam is offering 25% off your entire order and free shipping on orders over $75.
- If you need a gigantic selection: check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals