(above) Brooklyn-based Feral Childe is the work of dynamic duo, Wu & Carlson, who create unique, quality clothing and accessories – locally sourced and ethically produced. This Fog Husky print dress is a pullover with cute pleat detail in front bodice, scoop neckline and 3/4 sleeve. $145 @ NYC-based, beklina.com
(above top to bottom)
- Cri de Coeur’s fabulous Precious Ankle pump with detachable straps are now on sale for $110 (was 150); in subtle red or grey snakeskin or solid black + cork heel – ooooh lala.
- From the Fall 2012 Collection: designer Gina’s vegan friendly Tassel Platform Bootie in black ($165) and her take on the motorcycle boot, Rogue ($180).
(above top & bottom) From Stewart + Brown, two eco fab numbers:
- Hepburn Dress in eco Tencel, made in the USA & machine washable; choice of 4 colorways ($122)
- Stripey Coat Sweater in hand-knit alpaca ($344)
(above, L to R) Are you familiar with eco luxe designer John Patrick? I fell in love with him and his brand when we met at an eco fashion event a few years ago.
- This V Neck T-Shirt is semi sheer and lightweight, with a smartly finished neck, elbow sleeve and hem. Available in black or white @ $74 with free shipping.
- Or slip on a pretty camisole, your favorite skirt and wrap yourself in a chic Shawl Cardigan (merino wool and cashmere). Comes in Forest or Off White, $465 with free shipping. find these & more @ organicbyjohnpatrick.com
(above) This red hot wrist strap is handmade from leftovers, Italian leather scrap … “cuff ‘em, Dan-O”; $20 from etsy shop, dECOnstruction Lab.