We love our Apple-related gifts year-round. Here’s a roundup of stylish earth-friendly ways to protect those iPhones.
(above top to bottom)
- Grove: not your run-of-the-mill iPhone case — these are handmade in Portland, Oregon … an eco designaphobe’s planet-friendly iPhone cases fashioned from renewable bamboo and recycled hardwood. Choose from either their house designs (Pulsar & Spot are personal favs; $99) or submit your own design – a little pricey but neat way to personalize that very precious device. A custom design costs around $129 & takes several weeks to turnaround. @ grovemade.com
- More sharp sustainable options by Grove: snag an iPhone 5 case made from skateboard scrap for under $30 via amazon.com. In three snappy colorways, the fresh Skateback line is made of 100% post-industrial skateboard material.
- For iPhone 4/4s: the sleek Tribeca is made of 100% recycled Maple wood – under $43.
- Here are a couple of colorful (blue and pink) iPhone 5 cases made of 100% recycled PET ($35/ea).
- EimoLife – nice iPhone 5 bamboo cases for under $24 @ amazon.com