Looking for an easy way to freshen up your bath area? You might want to replace that raggedy shower curtain. One hundred percent organic cotton curtains can be pricey (but also PVC-free) – here are a few eco-friendly personal faves – some of which are on sale:
(above 3, from top)
- Sophia via ol’ reliable Pottery Barn (sold out – was $59)
- Snag a classic white or blue shower curtain that’s made of 100% organic cotton and pair it with an earth friendly eco liner via Vivaterra. The Ruffled Shower Curtain, now $219 (was $279) + Eco Liner, $14.
- Indian Block Print Shower Curtain, made from pesticide-free cotton (now $89, was $98)
(above 2, from top)
If you’re not looking necessarily for a bargain, we also like these two designs, (plus many more) via Amazon.com
- Brooklyn Life Outdoor – 100% organic cotton & made in the USA ($150)
- classy organic cotton and linen blend, Birch Natural by design house, Coyuchi ($135)
Feel good knowing you can maximize the life of the curtain by simply washing as needed, and stay healthy — your new PVC-free, eco liner won’t be off-gassing toxic nasties into your space and lungs.