How’s your holiday shopping going? Here’s a little Green Gift Guide for the ladies in your life … 5 gifts each under $50!
1. A 100% Argan Oil on-the-go kit, this luxurious pamper set would be the perfect gift for any jet-setter who loves to keep her skin and hair smooth and silky. The Argan oil is organically grown and sourced sustainably in Morocco. ($40)
2. This line of stationery is adorable. The monogram adds the perfect touch of personalization and it’s made from 100% recycled paper. ($2.33/each) (more…)
Dirtball is a company that makes eco-friendly, casual apparel for men and boys. Their entire selection of sustainable clothing is made using recycled material and it’s all manufactured in the USA.
Dirtball sells t-shirts, polos, socks, hoodies, sweatshirts, shirts, and even headgear such as hats and beanies. They currently offer denim-like jeans called the “Green” Jean, which is made from cotton and recycled water bottles.
Some quick facts about Dirtball:
- each Dirtball shirt is made using seven, 16-ounce water bottles
- shorts are not only recycled, but also recyclable… and if returned to Dirtball, you can receive a 20% discount off your next purchase
- all shirts are printed with water-based or thialate-free ink
- consider this: in general, organic cotton is mostly produced in Asia or India, which, when shipped to the U.S., cancels out the environmental benefits of organically grown cotton due to the carbon footprint involved in transportation
- recycling pre-consumer cotton helps keep 5 billion pounds of waste from going into U.S. landfills
- 2 million plastic bottles are used in the U.S. every 10 minutes, and more than 1 billion go to waste every year
Shop or get more info @ http://www.dirtballfashion.com.