It’s that time of year – here is my little green gift guide for men. I think these holiday gift ideas would suit a variety of guys – hope you all find this helpful.
1. These concrete planters are so rad and functional. Made from all natural concrete, they’ll bring a touch of the outdoors and add a masculine feel to the home. ($37.03 for a set of 3)
2. This watch can suit any occasion and the color scheme is simple enough to go with almost any outfit. Perfect for any guy that appreciates a versatile, sustainably-made watch. ($75)
3. Here’s a duffel bag for any jet-setter who likes to pack light. It also works great as a weekender. The perfect gift for those who like simple, functional designs. It steers on the pricier side, but the quality is sturdy and waterproof. Made in the USA, choice of 3 colors ($210)
4. This smart-looking iPhone case is made from recycled leather and is super useful as it allows you to consolidate your phone and wallet into one carry-all … for the guy who just wants his wallet+iPhone in one place before he rolls. ($43.57)
5. In organic cotton, this flannel shirt looks beyond comfortable. The style is simple and designed to flatter. ($89)
Have a wonderful, stress-free holiday folks.
related: more green gift ideas from alternativeConsumer.com